On the 11th September, Magnetic will be hosting a 5 hour Perfection Day and Business Boosting workshop to help you improve your nail art skills and boost business for Spring and Summer. The workshop will include new Nail Art Designs and Techniques taught by Tracey Owgan.
We are taking it to the next level as renowned Image Consultant Ronel Jacobs teaches you how to guide your clients with style and image advice for Spring and Summer. Then, Tanya Groenewald from Fransolet Distributors in Pretoria, an experienced Spa and Salon Sales Trainer, will teach you how to boost your revenue with practical strategies for retail and rebooking clients. Lastly Vaughan Owgan will teach you how to get more feet through the door using Facebook Marketing and Competitions.
Remember, eveything you do for your business NOW will determine what kind of Spring and Summer you have. Click on the button below to book your seat now
What to Bring
- Gel and Acrylic Brushes
- Gel Lamp
- Gel and Acrylic Products
- Notebook and Pen
- Tea, Coffee, Juice and snacks will be provided on the day
- Spring Nail Art Trends and Techniques – Tracey Owgan
- Nail Art and Spring Fashion – Teaching your client how to dress for success by Ronel Jacobs from The Image Academy
- Making money with Spring Marketing and Facebook Competitions – Vaughan Owgan
- Money Making Retail Strategies by Tanya Groenewald (I have personally seen Spas and Salons turnover increase dramatically after attending one of Tanya’s Sales Training Workshops)
Just like our World days, there is no cost to attend this event. However, seats are limited and will go fast so book now.
Magnetic Head Office: 86 Michelle Ave Randhart Alberton. Safe secure parking is available
Special Offers on the Day
In conjunction with our “Not Yet Summer Sale” Magnetic will have a huge variety of special offers on technical products and nail art on the day. These offers will only be available at the event and for 24 hours thereafter.